My Two Weeks in the NICU

When I was born my lungs weren't quite developed yet and I had a little heart murmur. I had to stay two weeks in the NICU! This was a very tough time for my Mom and Dad and for a lot of family and friends that wanted to see me. Mom and Dad saw me with many tubes in me and had to go through lots of procedures. I had many visitors to help me feel better and it was all worth it~ I am now very healthy and feeling wonderful!


I started with just a little help breathing, but needed more help soon.


The doctors had to put a tube down into my lungs to help me breathe. I pulled it out by myself when it was time! I didn't like it.




Grandpa Rod's hand was sooo big!


Grandma Millie




I held on to Daddy and I felt better!




My Mommy got to hold me for the first time here. She is very happy!


I am getting better here!


My proud Daddy!


Aunt Katy


My tubes are coming out and I am almost ready to come home!


Grandma Doris


Grandpa Randy


Mommy and Daddy gave me a bath every night.


Grandma M


Auntie Brittany


Uncle Brent


Auntie Jenni


Daddy!!


Mom and Dad had a "special" dinner before they left the hospital. I stayed one more week. I really liked all my nurses and didn't want to leave yet~ I would come home on my two week birthday!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: