skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Harper Ann
My First Wedding!
Mom and Dad were invited to a wedding the other weekend and I got to go with. It was our first major outing as a family!
All dressed up!
Hanging with Grandpa Randy!
Just finished eating!
Cousin Piper liked the chocolate fountain!
Mommy and her friend Amanda!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Guests
Hello, I'm Harper Ann Vigen. I was born April 12, 2010. I have so many friends and family all over the country so to help them stay in touch with me I started this blog. Follow me to stay up to date with all my happenings and watch me grow!
Blog Archive
►
2011
(27)
►
October
(15)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(41)
►
November
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
▼
June
(8)
Lake Baby~
Farm Life!
2 months old!
My Great Grandma Texas!
Trip to Roseau and Random Shots!
My First Wedding!
New Friends and Hanging Out!!
Zoo Trip!
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
Blogs I Follow
Piper Elise
Fall Fun, Birthday Bashes Christmas Craziness and Winter Wonderland!
-
I have been informed by a certain uncle that it has been a long time since I have updated the blog. :) This is a collection of what we have been up to o...
13 years ago
Followers
Contributors
Brooks
Mrs. Vigen's Wise One's
No comments:
Post a Comment