While Daddy was in London, Mommy and I went on a road trip~ we saw Aunt and Uncle in Roseau~ stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Gilderhus ~ and went to Buxton and saw Grandma and Grandpa Vigen, Aunties, Uncles, Cousins and some of my Mommy and Daddy's friends~ I was tired and ready to have Daddy come home from London!!
Aunt Jenni and me getting ready for the Roseau parade~ the parade opens up the big Roseau Fair~ it was sooooo fun!
Uncle Kavan and Aunt Jenni waiting for the parade to start
Watching the parade~sirens didn't even bug me!
I caught candy!!!!
Mommy and me
Turkeys at the fair
I love to talk to Cousin Gram
So happy to be at the fair!
Sleeping at the farm~ this road trip stuff is hard!
Sleeping with Grandpa Randy!
My friend Christian getting his feet dipped!
Auntie Brittany took me swimming for the first time in Grandpa and Grandma V's pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment