skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Harper Ann
Homecoming Parade
I got to go to the NDSU homecoming parade! I met cousin Piper and cousin Ava there! It was fun and I got some good candy!
Waiting for it to start
Cousin Ava
Isn't the parade coming?!
I see them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Guests
Hello, I'm Harper Ann Vigen. I was born April 12, 2010. I have so many friends and family all over the country so to help them stay in touch with me I started this blog. Follow me to stay up to date with all my happenings and watch me grow!
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(27)
▼
October
(15)
Love...
Pumpkin Patch!
Homecoming Parade
Changes....
Cousin GRADY PATRICK LOVGREN~ Born August 31st 2010
Grandpa Randy is in the Hall of Fame!
4th of July at the Lake
4th of July Weekend
Father's Day Zoo Trip!
Trip to Sioux Falls
Summer fun at the lake!
First Boat Ride of the Summer!
Farm Life!
The Cabin is open for summer!
NICU Reunion
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(41)
►
November
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
Blogs I Follow
Piper Elise
Fall Fun, Birthday Bashes Christmas Craziness and Winter Wonderland!
-
I have been informed by a certain uncle that it has been a long time since I have updated the blog. :) This is a collection of what we have been up to o...
13 years ago
Followers
Contributors
Brooks
Mrs. Vigen's Wise One's
No comments:
Post a Comment