Cousin Harper- Don't tell my mommy that I am still up.. I just wanted to say hello!! :) I was happy to finally meet you the other day!! I think we are coming to see you tomorrow too-- you better be ready for me!! Lots of love,
Hello, I'm Harper Ann Vigen. I was born April 12, 2010. I have so many friends and family all over the country so to help them stay in touch with me I started this blog. Follow me to stay up to date with all my happenings and watch me grow!
1 comment:
Cousin Harper-
Don't tell my mommy that I am still up.. I just wanted to say hello!! :) I was happy to finally meet you the other day!! I think we are coming to see you tomorrow too-- you better be ready for me!! Lots of love,
Piper
Post a Comment