skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Harper Ann
Ava's Baptism
I got to go back down to Breckenridge for Cousin Ava's Baptism! It was fun to see family and play with my cousins!
Hanging with Grandpa before baptism.
Mommy and Daddy get to be one of Ava's Godparents. They are pretty proud!
Ava with her Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Guests
Hello, I'm Harper Ann Vigen. I was born April 12, 2010. I have so many friends and family all over the country so to help them stay in touch with me I started this blog. Follow me to stay up to date with all my happenings and watch me grow!
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(27)
►
October
(15)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
▼
January
(6)
Winter Fun!
Blizzard of 2010
Vigen Christmas
Gilderhus Christmas
Christmas Photo Shoots
Ava's Baptism
►
2010
(41)
►
November
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
Blogs I Follow
Piper Elise
Fall Fun, Birthday Bashes Christmas Craziness and Winter Wonderland!
-
I have been informed by a certain uncle that it has been a long time since I have updated the blog. :) This is a collection of what we have been up to o...
13 years ago
Followers
Contributors
Brooks
Mrs. Vigen's Wise One's
No comments:
Post a Comment