Gilderhus Christmas

My first Christmas was so much fun, it started at my Grandma and Grandpa Gilderhus's. I got to open presents every day I was there, go outside, go to church and play with my Auntie's puppy! I had so much fun!


My first Christmas present!

I liked the paper better!

I FINALLY got my first tooth over Christmas break, so I was chewing on lots of stuff!

Getting ready to go outside, but I couldn't stay awake.

My Uncle Kavan brought some snowmobiles, I like his mustache!

Another present! So much to look at!

I wouldn't sit still!

Before church in my pretty dress.

Chewing!!

With my Mommy and Daddy. SO excited for church!

With my Grandma and Grandpa

This is my Great, Great Aunt and Uncle!

My family, I didn't want to smile!

My Daddy, Uncle Kavan, and Scott thought they needed liquid courage to go to church!

Checking out the church bulletin when we got home!

I gave Grandma and Grandpa a calendar full of pictures! They loved it!

Auntie Katy

Auntie Jenni and Uncle Kavan (he is so goofy!)

More presents!

I don't think Daddy liked putting my toys together!

My Mommy and Aunties with shirts Grandpa gave them!

My shopping cart, another toy for Daddy to put together!

My first camo hat and a toy for me to stand up on!

I love Ruby!


Helping Uncle Kavan with his stocking from Santa!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: