Vigen Christmas

Christmas in Buxton with Grandma and Grandpa Vigen was spent opening presents, eating good food (my first blueberry muffin!), swimming, playing at Grandpa's gym and skating at the park! I had so much fun with all my cousins too!! Mommy and Daddy got a video camera, so I got lots of videos taken in Buxton too!


Me with my Auntie Brittany, Auntie Molly, and Uncle Tim!

All my cousins in our snowmen pjs.

I can keep up with all my cousins now (kinda!)

Cousin Grant doesn't look to happy, but I know he love the present he is about to open (its from me)

Cousin Jake

Cousin Piper opening her dress up clothes from Mommy, Daddy and me!

Opening more presents!

Grandpa and Grandma Vigen with all their grandkids! They are busy grandparents!

Happy!!

The Girls! minus Ava


Grandma and Grandpa took us to the swim park in Grand Forks and I LOVE IT!! I had to sleep!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: